If you are reading this then I’m assuming you’re curious about guest posting on my blog, which I appreciate and am grateful for. Before you pitch a post to me, please read through this page that will walk you through the guest posting procedure on Pages That Rustle.
- Go through a few posts and the About page to understand the nature of the blog.
- Send your post in an email to dinibharadwaj[at]gmail[dot]com with ‘Guest Post’ included in the subject line.
- Please include the title of your post in the body of the email.
- If using any images, please send them as attachments and mention where in the post they would go.
- Please provide a short bio and relevant links that I can include at the end of the post in the email.
- Make sure that the post does not violate any copyright laws.
- Allow me a duration of one week to reply to your email.
- I will generally not suggest major edits, but please accommodate changes in grammar or spelling, if any.
- Please note that sending a post does not guarantee its publication. I withhold the right to decline publishing any post that I deem unsuitable for my blog.
- Once I get back to you with a publishing date, you can suggest edits, if any, up to 24 hours prior to the time of publishing.
- After the post is published, feel free to reblog it and otherwise share the post on social media.
- Please do check the post periodically for comments and respond to them as soon as possible. This isn’t an obligation, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could.
- For further clarifications or queries, drop me an email and I’ll be happy to respond.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!