In my absence, I noticed that I’d been tagged for a number of fun challenges. I’ll be doing them one by one here. The first of them is The Handwriting Challenge, for which I was tagged by Megan from Invisible World. Thanks for the tag, Megan! 🙂 It’s a fun and enjoyable challenge that gives you a few questions that you have to write down the answers for, so that your readers can see your handwriting. This provided me with the perfect opportunity to talk about what I learnt in my graphology course in my final semester.
The questions in this challenge are:
- Write your name
- Write your blog’s name
- Write your favorite word and its definition
- Write something nice
- Write the name of your favorite song right now
- What are you writing with?
- Write a fun fact about yourself
- Write/draw your favorite emoticon
- Write a silly message
- Write who you’re tagging