In my Monday post I mentioned that I’ve been tagged for a number of fun challenges and awards during my absence. This is the second one, the Mystery Blogger Award. A big thank you to the most supportive blogger I know, Sara Letourneau, for the tag! You can check out her blog here. Thanks also to the creator of the tag, Okoto Enigma, who describes it as: “The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” A nomination for such an award means so much to me! *wipes a happy tear*
As is usual in these kind of posts, it comes with its own set of rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog. (Done.)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Yup.)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link. (Check.)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
I can sense this is going to be a long post, so fasten your seat belts for the ride, folks!