Hooray! We reach the end of the tags series of posts today with the final one, Starlight Blogger Award. I was tagged by the wonderful E. E. Rawls for this and cannot be more grateful! If you’re one of the few people who know me well, you know that I have a craze for astronomy, so this award sounds perfect to me. The rules state: ‘In your nominees, think of “the light emanating from the stars,” the bloggers who truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you – a true Starlight Blogger.’ I can’t believe I got a nomination for such a precious award! With that little intro aside, let’s dive in.
In my Monday post I mentioned that I’ve been tagged for a number of fun challenges and awards during my absence. This is the second one, the Mystery Blogger Award. A big thank you to the most supportive blogger I know, Sara Letourneau, for the tag! You can check out her blog here. Thanks also to the creator of the tag, Okoto Enigma, who describes it as: “The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” A nomination for such an award means so much to me! *wipes a happy tear*
As is usual in these kind of posts, it comes with its own set of rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog. (Done.)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. (Yup.)
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link. (Check.)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
I can sense this is going to be a long post, so fasten your seat belts for the ride, folks!